Privacy & Policy
Privacy & Policy
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dr. Jinendra Jain collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- – To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- – To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- – To send periodic emails The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
Collection of Personal Information:
- The information collected from you by Soultemple may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPDI Rules. You hereby consent to collection of such information. “Personal Information” is defined under the SPDI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- Generally, some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Soultemple. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your mental wellbeing, disabilities or medical history including past medications, treatment and diagnosis;
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
Purpose and Use of Personal Information:
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Soultemple has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Soultemple may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- You understand that Soultemple may use your Personal information for:
- for the purpose of providing you Services,
- for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes,
- for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
- for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice,
- debugging customer support related issues,
- for the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction.
Confidentiality and Security
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Soultemple in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Soultemple takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Soultemple’s business.
- Soultemple makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Notwithstanding the above, Soultemple shall not be responsible for any breach of security or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Soultemple including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- If a User uses the Services or accesses the Platform after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Platform, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
Consent to this Policy
Address for Privacy Questions
- We will redress your grievances and concerns surrounding usage of Services through our Platform within specified timelines as per applicable law. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have about you, or if you wish to raise any complaint/grievances, or object/withdraw your consents, please contact us at Soultemple or reach out to our Grievance Officer, appointed in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the SPDI Rules, whose contact information is detailed below:
Name : Soultemple
Email : Soultemple
Postal address : Soultemple
1.Please provide us with a detailed description of the complaint/grievance, and we will endeavour to resolve your grievances within Soultemple (in words) days from the date of receipt of such grievance or within such timeframe stipulated under applicable laws.